Assisting Delegates With Disabilities
- Parking is charged at £16.00 per day. Upon arrival at the NEC please ensure your badge is clearly displayed in the car. You will be directed to a dedicated parking area which is fully signposted and close to the venue. To pre-purchase your car parking ticket at a reduced cost of £12 per day please visit http://www.thenec.co.uk/visitors/parking/
- Shelters and dedicated help points are located within disabled car parks for visitors who are unaccompanied and require assistance.
- A mobility equipment hire service is available provided by the NEC service partner Bartrams (www.bartrams.net). We strongly advise visitors pre book equipment to avoid disappointment as a limited amount of equipment will be available on the day. A dedicated booking line is available online or by calling 01353 778756. Wheelchairs and electric scooters are available, although there maybe a cost for hire.
- All areas of the NEC are accessible to wheelchair users, with automatic doors on main entrances. The exhibition is located in Hall 8 on the ground floor and lifts are available to all conference areas.
- Tactile signage is fitted in or by the majority of lifts and public areas.
- Assistance Dogs are welcome at the NEC.
- Public telephones are available for persons with hearing impairments which are located by the Atrium entrance.
- The NEC has wheelchair accessible toilets.
- A majority of areas in the NEC are fitted with induction loop audio systems.
- If you are attending and require an Event Guide in larger text format, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Globe on 0151 706 7610
- For further details about accessibility at the NEC please click here
If you require any further assistance please telephone Ben Globe on 00 44 (0)151 706 7610 or e-mail: email@example.com